Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Macbook Covers


Well, I got a Macbook earlier this year. I know there are lots of accessories and add-ons that you can buy for it to make it personalized. Macbook covers are just one fun way people are making their laptops theirs. A lot of the designs that I found involve playing off the idea of the apple whether it is being eaten, held or become a super hero's emblem. All of the vinyl decals find ways to use space creatively and each is an unique take on pop culture. I really like the one with the Lego minifig. The use of light and dark to create variations in the colour (so the minifig isn't just an outline) and the fact that he's reaching out for the logo are very effective. I also really like his expression. I can imagine that it's gotta look like he's even more in awe when the apple lights up.

http://blogof.francescomugnai.com/2009/12/50-amazing-macbook-decals-that-you-can-buy-online/

No comments:

Post a Comment