Thursday, April 29, 2010

That Chair



Now, I've been looking for random stuff to talk about in this blog and on pretty much every one I go on there's this chair. Now, the chair is cool and does provide some interesting design details but I don't get why everyone's talking about it. I guess the idea is kind of funky, covering a seemingly average chair in red pinked felt but otherwise it seems pretty lack-luster. Then again, maybe that's the point to this chair, the fact that it doesn't have a crazy concept to it or that it follows a certain style. Maybe it is just about being fun. I guess I can appreciate that (despite what others may say about my choices sometimes. I can be a practical person sometimes...) Regardless, it's a fun chair.
http://www.dezeen.com/2010/04/23/fury-by-roel-jan-elsinga/

No comments:

Post a Comment