Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Elliot Jay Stocks beats your Khoi Vinh


I guess they've got a deck of cards for everything. I found this for the game 'Top Trumps' involving web designers as the theme. Created by radiiate, each designer is given ratings of strength in different areas such as endurance and sanity. Based on the levels, they can beat out one another within the game. I like the fact that each person's layout is reflective of who they are as a designer (despite me not being that familiar with all of their work, it is still easy to see). The level information and portraits also seem to be reflective of who each of them are as well. I find it makes for a unique and quirky nod to major players in the web world. After all, who doesn't want to be seen as a superhero?

http://thetypefac.es/

No comments:

Post a Comment