Sunday, April 25, 2010

Personality Type

Pentagram Design has created a "What Type are You?" quiz that is more than just a 'fill-in-the-web-bubble' kind of test. Based on the stereotypes of psychotherapy, a Freud-like character asks you four questions to determine what typeface you're like. I got Courier, which at first I was disappointed about (because it wasn't something snazzy per se) but then came around. I guess I do like old typewriter faces. Maybe I should use them more within my designs. I've been getting into a funk where I'm tending to use sans serifs like Futura and Helvetica a lot of the time. I still love using them to pieces but maybe it's time to branch out into something new. Anyways, here's the quiz if you'd like to have a typographic diagnosis: http://www.pentagram.com/what-type-are-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment